Sunday 23 October 2011

the old fire station

The Old Fire Station art centre will be opening in Oxford next Saturday and I'm very proud to say that they will be stocking some of my work in their shop. The Old Fire Station is a multipurpose art centre working along side Crisis, offering art courses and workshops to homeless people. I am really pleased to have been asked to sell my work at this place and help support this homeless charity as it is something I care a whole lot about.

For those who still check this blog regularly, I'm sorry the posts have been so sparse. It's been a hectic few months. I will have a few projects getting finished soon and will hopefully be posting a little more regularly. Last night was our Oxjam performance and we had a great time, with thanks to a whole lot of great friends who came along and spent the evening with us.

No comments: