Monday 17 May 2010

just an update

Sorry it's been such a long time. I have been working more than usual and trying to finish my slightly longer term project. The main update that I can give is that The Object & Eternity is now out of print. I recently sold the last few copies. There are a couple left in distros like the LPP site and in the Bookartbookshop, but I have decided that, for now at least, I have finished printing. The book was selected to be part of the No-isbn artist book exhibition starting in Leipzig, and it got some nice reviews from buyers.

Also, we're in the process of compiling Polite Records Vol. 3, which will have a special theme this time. If you're interested in being involved, please contact me at henryireland.design@gmail.com.

Also Rosa Tyhurst's Prism Vol. 1 Issue. 3 is nearing completion. As far as I know, it will be a special bumper issue, marking the completion of volume. 1 of Prism.

Also, if anybody who checks this blog (I'm fairly sure it's just people I know personally) lives between London and Birmingham, Bermingham and Cardiff, or Cardiff and London, would you be interested in coming on a trip with me to pick up some sculptures? I've got to do a kind of triangle this coming friday and would rather not drive and navigate the whole thing on my own.

No comments: